Thursday 10 September 2009

50 Weight Loss Tips Collection

  1. Dietary control and exercise.
  2. Change your lifestyle.
  3. Join an online support group.
  4. Take before and after photos.
  5. Hire a substitute teacher
  6. Start reading labels.
  7. What’s so funny about bovines?
  8. Tell your family.
  9. Go public.
  10. Identify your exercise.
  11. Become a Gazelle.
  12. Zone out.
  13. Never count on live programming.
  14. Video games helped me lose weight.
  15. Set realistic goals.
  16. Avoid trans fats and high fructose corn syrup.
  17. Don’t always listen to your mate.
  18. Don’t compare yourself to others.
  19. Women aren’t men.
  20. Take a magic pill.
  21. Vitamins are good for you.
  22. Deck your desktop.
  23. Identify your ideal weight.
  24. Ignore Ronald McDonald.
  25. Scale up.
  26. Watch your weight.
  27. One pound a week.
  28. Maintain your priorities.
  29. All weight is not equal.
  30. Counteract the “Rainy Day” principle.
  31. Don’t overdo it.
  32. Patterns are good.
  33. Sleep it off.
  34. Remember that the fork is not a shovel.
  35. Become your own snack fairy.
  36. Love the oil companies.
  37. Fat is where it’s at.
  38. Bring balance to the force.
  39. Know your daily calorie limit.
  40. Fiber good.
  41. Walk the walk.
  42. Train wrecks will happen.
  43. Satisfy cravings with extreme prejudice.
  44. Water you waiting for?
  45. Join the soda club.
  46. Sugar is evil that tastes good.
  47. Sugar substitutes are just as evil as sugar itself.
  48. White bread can’t jump.
  49. Hasta la pasta, baby.

1 comment:

  1. I’m a Dad of four and I’ve been in a bad shape for years. But because my wife loves me that much, she gave me Purity 12's Power Tea for me to try. I'm now much focused on getting a trimmer and slimmer body and what's best was I am now earning like my wife by giving this advice to my friends who are now working their way to experiencing what I'm benefiting! If you’re also interested in transforming yourself for the better, you should really try their products, I highly recommend it! http://if1s.com?139

    ReplyDelete